Skip to main content
Important notice

COVID-19 and covered health care

Please refer to the webpage Questions and answers to find out more about covered health care during the pandemic.

Replace or correct a Health Insurance Card

You can request to have a damaged, lost or stolen card replaced. You can also request that the information it contains be corrected if there is an error or if your situation changes. A fee may apply.

The procedure for replacing or correcting a card is the same for your child.

Unless otherwise indicated, you must answer all questions.
What is your situation?

What is your situation?