History of covered services received
You can obtain information on the RAMQ covered services that you received. The services covered are those rendered to persons insured under the Québec Health Insurance Plan.
You can obtain the history of covered services that you have received online or by mail.
Online, via the Québec Health Booklet
In your health booklet, you will find the covered services rendered to you by the following health professionals:
- General practitioners and medical specialists (since January 1, 2017)
- Optometrists, dental surgeons, denturists, and oral and maxillofacial surgery specialists (since April 1, 2018)
You can obtain your complete history by mail by filling out the form entitled Request for Information About a Person and Authorization to Disclose the Information to a Third Party in the following cases:
- You are age 14 or over and wish to obtain information on your eligibility for the Québec Health Insurance Plan and the covered services you have received
- You hold parental authority over a person under age 14
- You are a representative seeking such information for someone you are representing
Please note that RAMQ has no information on record for covered services paid before November 1, 1981.